Jun 9, 2011

Another Success?

Remember this? HEHE.

So I was so excited the other day because my mom was on leave. To celebrate that, I decided to make Oreo Cheesecake although I know Mom wouldn't even take a scoop of it. At first I was a bit unsure whether it will come out OK or not cause believe me, cheese, oreo, gelatin, and the list goes on were all over the place. After putting everything together, I put them in the fridge and pray. ahaha

After 2 hours, I checked the cake and it was soggy. Urgh. I felt so embarrass (I don't know why). I decided not to think about it and went out with Jasmine, Bab and Nad for a movie (The Diary of A Wimpy Kid 2). It was a good show although Shazlina said that she wouldn't want to like the movie because of someone we know (or knew) hahaha.

We got back home around 2 a.m. and Jasmine straight away went to bed (without brushing her teeth uwek) and I stormed to the fridge to check on my baby. I took a spoon and scoop on the 1st tub and it TASTED SO GOOD. ahahha.

Congratulations Lisa!



No comments:

Post a Comment