Jun 6, 2011

Persimpangan

Salam.
OK, as everyone knows, I have this tiny problem with confidence. I feel like I know nothing, I can't do anything and I'm not worth being employed. I don't know what I want, well at least up to 2 hours ago. I went through the Malaysian BarJobStreet, and Linked, just to name a few and most of the firms that are offering the position of a pupil/ chambering student are mostly doing Conveyancing (which I have much of a love/hate relationship with). It is not that I despise conveyancing that much but the thought of being stuck with conveyancing for the whole 9 dreadful (still early to say) months is just so hard to consume.

So the reason why i said "I don't know what I want, well at least up to 2 hours ago" before is because I was so fortunate to come across this brilliant article which talks about Chambering Cheatsheet. It threw some light into my path and I even dropped a comment saying 
hi, your article is somehow like that one note which everyone gets hold a day before the final exam but covers every query in the mind.
Hahah, macam nota criminal Meck yang dapat a day before exam.

So here is what I've decided.
#1. I do not intend to chamber in a firm that largely/ 90% doing only conveyancing.
#2. If the firm is a not-known firm, I will avoid getting my big fat ass, working in KL unless it is a reputable    firm.
#3. I'm going to stay with my mother in USJ.
#4. I will avoid going to work with my car.
#5. I will stop comparing myself with my other friends.

Hence, that's all for today! Enjoy your period of doing nothing!

2 comments: